|App Download Version||4.2.6.Prime|
|Last Updated||Dec. 6, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Xender Team|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Xender is a one of a kind file-sharing app that makes file transfers look easy and seamless. It allows friends to share videos in a few seconds and has absolutely no restrictions whatsoever in terms of file size. Whether you’re looking to quickly send an important document to a client or transfer beautiful pictures from your holiday to your parents, Xender can take care of it all.
What’s more - the app doesn’t need heavy data usage or pesky cables to work. You can easily send files of any size and quickly switch platforms (Android, iOS, Windows) too! Over 500 million users trust Xender to handle their files on a regular basis and turn to the useful file manager to view all their files in one place. The user-friendly interface makes the experience a breeze and allows users to even explore options like sliding to easily share photos with friends.
The app is extra useful in times when you find yourself struggling to transfer your data and files from an old phone to a new device - it simplifies everything by allowing you to switch your data (including contacts, messages, photos, music, games, videos and more) to your new phone in one simple step.
Xender is accessible to people from all across the globe and supports a plethora of languages including English, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, French, Hindi, Spanish and more.
Share Music & Transfer Files - Xender 4.2.6.Prime apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access the camera device.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- open network sockets.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access to the vibrator.
- read or write the system settings.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- read SMS messages.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change network connectivity state.
- modify the current configuration
- access approximate location.
- manage access to documents
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- request installing packages.
- read only access to phone state.
|Varies with device||Dec. 6, 2018|
|Varies with device||Dec. 5, 2018|
|Varies with device||Nov. 29, 2018|
|Varies with device||Nov. 28, 2018|
|Varies with device||Oct. 31, 2018|
|Varies with device||Oct. 30, 2018|
|Varies with device||Oct. 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||Oct. 25, 2018|
|Varies with device||Sept. 20, 2018|
|Varies with device||Sept. 7, 2018|
|Varies with device||Sept. 3, 2018|
|Varies with device||Aug. 31, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 20, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 17, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 13, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 22, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 19, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 14, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 31, 2018|